Auto Electrician – Gunnedah
Do you like fishing, motorbike riding, 4WDing, water skiing or camping? An excellent remuneration package on offer and a roster that means you only work half the year will give you the time to do these things and the place to do it.
We are seeking trade qualified Auto Electricians for field service and permanent crew roles in the Gunnedah area.
GB Auto is a market-leading provider of automotive services, products and technology, servicing the mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries. Check out our website at www.gbauto.com.au.
About the Role:
- Excellent package up to $128,000. Permanent role.
- Predominantly mine site work in the Gunnedah and Boggabri area.
- Auto electrical service and breakdown work including air conditioning.
- Working on heavy equipment.
- Free accommodation for individuals or paid relocation up to $5,000.
- Even time rosters – various rosters available.
- Family friendly roster only working 6 months of the year.
- Permanent / full time role.
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum.
- Salary sacrifice options.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Qualified Auto Electrician with air conditioning experience.
- Australian recognised trade qualification.
- Refrigerant Handling Licence.
- Drivers Licence.
- Must take pride in your work.
- Must produce excellent quality of work.
- Strong focus on health and safety.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Adaptable to changing work environments.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Dual trade – Heavy Vehicle Mechanic.
- Experience working with heavy mining and earthmoving machinery
Believe you are suitable for the role?
Please submit your updated resume or call Kylie on (02) 6360 0445.
|Job Category||Auto Electrical|