Auto Electrician – Hunter Valley – Air Conditioning Roles
We are currently seeking trade qualified and experienced Auto Electricians for permanent mine site crew roles in the Hunter Valley.
About the role:
- Permanent mine site crew roles available.
- Focus of the role is mobile air conditioning service and repairs with some auto electrical work.
- Strong mobile air conditioning experience essential.
- Various day rosters available.
- Remuneration package up to $124,356.
- Roles based in Singleton, Hunter Valley.
- Working on diggers, dozers, graders, drills, dump trucks, service trucks, water carts and other mining equipment.
- You may be working on equipment from Hitachi, Caterpillar, Liebherr, Komatsu, Haulmax and more.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager – Hunter Valley.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Australian recognised trade certificate.
- Strong mobile air conditioning experience.
- Air con licence.
- Broad auto electrical skills.
- Mining experience – working with heavy mining and earthmoving machinery.
- Current drivers licence.
- Strong focus on safety.
- Must take pride in your work.
- Excellent quality of work.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Adaptable to changing work environments.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Current Hunter Valley inductions.
Believe you are suitable for the role?
GB Auto is a market-leading provider of automotive services, products and technology, servicing the mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries. Check out our website at www.gbauto.com.au.
|Job Category||Auto Electrical|