Auto Electrician – Mudgee – Crew Role
Would you like to work in the beautiful Mudgee wine region? Camping, fishing, motorbike riding, mountain bikes, water skiing, 4WDing are all on your doorstep! An excellent remuneration package on offer and a roster that means you only work for half the year giving you the time to do these things.
We are seeking a trade qualified Auto Electrician for a mine site crew role in the Mudgee and Ulan area.
GB Auto is a market-leading provider of automotive services, products and technology, servicing the mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries.
About the role:
- Fantastic remuneration package of up to $129,538 per annum permanent.
- Mine site crew role in the Mudgee and Ulan area.
- Auto electrical service and breakdown work including air conditioning.
- Working on heavy equipment.
- Rental assistance up to $2,500 for DIDO or paid relocation up to $5,000.
- Even time roster – 5 on 5 off; 4 on 5 off; 5 on 4 off rotating days and nights.
- Family friendly – work 6 months of the year.
- Permanent / full time role.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Salary sacrifice options.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Qualified Auto Electrician with air conditioning experience.
- Australian recognised trade qualification.
- Refrigerant Handling Licence.
- Drivers Licence.
- Must take pride in your work.
- Must produce excellent quality of work.
- Strong focus on health and safety.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Adaptable to changing work environments.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Highly desirable criteria are:
- Dual trade – Heavy Vehicle Mechanic.
- Experience working with heavy mining and earthmoving machinery.
Believe you are suitable for the role?
Please submit your updated resume or call Kylie on (02) 6360 0445.
|Job Category||Auto Electrical|