Auto Electrician – Mudgee – Field Service
Would you like to work in the beautiful Mudgee wine region? Camping, fishing, motorbike riding, mountain bikes, water skiing, 4WDing are all on your doorstep! An excellent remuneration package on offer.
We are seeking a trade qualified Auto Electrician for a field service role working across multiple sites in the Mudgee and Ulan area.
GB Auto is a market-leading provider of automotive services, products and technology, servicing the mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries.
About the role:
- Fantastic remuneration package of over $170,000 per annum permanent.
- Field service role working across multiple sites in the Mudgee and Ulan area.
- Auto electrical service and breakdown work including air conditioning.
- Working on heavy equipment.
- Rental assistance up to $2,500 for DIDO or paid relocation up to $5,000.
- Monday to Friday roster with some weekend work. Flexibility with hours is critical.
- Work vehicle provided with the role.
- Permanent / full time role.
- Salary sacrifice options.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Qualified Auto Electrician with air conditioning experience.
- Australian recognised trade qualification.
- Refrigerant Handling Licence.
- Drivers Licence.
- Must take pride in your work.
- Must produce excellent quality of work.
- Strong focus on health and safety.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Adaptable to changing work environments.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Highly desirable criteria are:
- Dual trade – Heavy Vehicle Mechanic.
- Experience working with heavy mining and earthmoving machinery.
Believe you are suitable for the role?
Please submit your updated resume or call Kylie on (02) 6360 0445.
|Job Category||Auto Electrical|