About the role:
- Role is available now.
- Seeking an experienced Light Vehicle Mechanic and Auto Electrician to join a rapidly expanding family owned business.
- Performing general mechanical diagnosis, repairs, service and maintenance on a wide variety of light to medium sized machinery and vehicles.
- Customer facing role, providing excellent customer service.
- Full time / permanent. Monday to Friday. 38 hours per week.
- Role is based in Maison Dieu (Singleton) workshop.
- Responsible for a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager – Hunter Valley.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Trade qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic and Auto Electrician.
- Australian recognised trade qualification.
- Drivers Licence.
- Strong mechanical knowledge. Experience servicing and repairing light vehicles.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to achieve deadlines and prioritise work in a busy environment.
- Able to maintain paperwork.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours.
- Proactive and driven.
- Must produce excellent quality of work.
- Ability to perform work in a safe manner and have a strong focus on safety.
- First Aid certificate
- Forklift licence
- Automotive air conditioning experience
Believe you are suitable for the role?
Please send your updated resume to: email@example.com or call Kylie on (02) 6360 0445.