We are currently seeking trade qualified Auto Electricians for mine site crew roles in Orange.
GB Auto is a market-leading provider of automotive services, products and technology, servicing the mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries.
About the Role:
- Fixed mine site crew role based at Cadia Valley Operations in Orange.
- Surface and underground positions available.
- General auto electrical repairs and servicing on heavy equipment (including air conditioning).
- General repairs of GPS / GSM guidance and tracking equipment – UHF communication, Trimble GPS or equivalent.
- 7 on 7 off rotating days and nights.
- Family friendly roster – only work 6 months of the year.
- Permanent role. Remuneration including super $118,403.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Paid relocation on offer up to $5,000 if required or DIDO.
- 12.25 hours per day / 42.875 average weekly hours.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Qualified Auto Electrician with air conditioning experience.
- Australian recognised trade qualification.
- Refrigerant Handling Licence.
- Drivers Licence.
- Must take pride in your work.
- Must produce excellent quality of work.
- Strong focus on health and safety.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Adaptable to changing work environments.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Highly desirable criteria are:
- Experience working with heavy mining and earthmoving machinery.
- Underground experience.
- Dual trade – Heavy Vehicle Mechanical.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Auto Electrical|