Would you like to work in a brand new workshop in Gunnedah?
We are currently seeking a trade qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic.
GB Auto is a market-leading provider of automotive services, products and technology, servicing the mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries.
About the role:
- Performing general mechanical diagnosis, repairs, service and maintenance on a wide variety of light to medium sized machinery and vehicles
- Customer facing role, providing excellent customer service
- Full-time permanent position
- 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Based in the Gunnedah workshop
- Reporting to the Regional Manager – New England
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A Light Vehicle Mechanical trade qualification
- An Australian recognised trade qualification
- A Driver’s Licence
- A strong mechanical knowledge with experience servicing and repairing light vehicles
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An ability to achieve deadlines and prioritise work in a busy environment
- An ability to be flexible with working hours
- Demonstrated high quality of work
- An ability to perform work in a safe manner with a strong focus on safety
Believe you are suitable for the role?